Neurology Career Center - Resources for your job search
Make plans to meet with employers at the Neurology Career Center’s Virtual Career Fair!
Taking place daily Wednesday, August 10 and Thursday, August 11, 2022 from 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (ET)
- Participate in the Neurology Virtual Career Fair featuring up to 40 employers with a variety of opportunities nationwide offering private, same-day interviews.
- Search jobs. Apply when interested. Interview when convenient
- Free for job seekers. No pre-registration is required.
- Privacy ensured—no one can see what jobs you apply for or which employers you interview with. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
We are here to support your job search! Please take advantage of these member-only benefits:
- For a limited time, AAN members receive a complimentary CV Review for creating a Job Seeker profile. Simply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a completed review, returned within three weeks.
- Let the Career Center do the work for you. Create a Job Alert with your search parameters to receive notifications when new jobs matching your unique interests are posted.
- Need help with interview skills or have questions on negotiating contracts? Check out 50+ articles in the Online Resource Library, fully searchable by topic.
Help is always available!
The Neurology Career Center Team