The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Outpatient Neurologist to join our team at AHN Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA.
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA. AHN’s, Magnet Recognized, Saint Vincent Hospital is a 350-bed tertiary care hospital currently serving the tristate area. Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and robotic capabilities. AHN Saint Vincent has been proud to open a brand new 39-bed Emergency Department, on-site Cancer Institute facility, four state-of-the-art 700 sq. ft. Operating Rooms, new Interventional Radiology suite, renovated Labor & Delivery Unit, two comprehensive outpatient pavilions and more. Recently voted Erie’s Choice as the ‘Best Hospital’ and ‘Best Place to Work’, AHN Saint Vincent continues to shine in its commitment to its employees and Erie community.
- Employed position with Allegheny Clinic
- Outpatient only practice
- No weekend call
- Both general and subspecialist neurologist considered
- Brand new 5,500 sq. ft. outpatient center
- Access to neurology subspecialty services such as movement disorders, stroke, headache and more on-site and telemedicine
- Current system academic affiliations with Penn State Health, Drexel University and Temple University with academic appointments available
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- PA Medical License
AHN Proudly Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
AHN Neuroscience Institute:
Our Institute integrates renowned experts in the subspecialties of neurology, neuroradiology, neuro-critical care, and neurosurgery to offer leading-edge diagnosis and treatment for patients with the most complex neurological disorders across 7 hospitals throughout Western PA.
The Neuroscience Institute currently staffs 24 neurosurgeons and 28 Neurologists who specialize in a myriad of neurosurgical disorders, including brain, spine and skull-based surgery, stroke, movement disorders, cranial nerve disorders, neuro-oncology, epilepsy, headache, neuromuscular disorders, dementia, and concussions to name a few. The Department has a quaternary care facility within Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) in Pittsburgh PA, that has a level 1 trauma center, and a level 2 trauma center at Forbes Regional Hospital (FRH), located in Monroeville, Pa.