Come experience the exceptional and rewarding lifestyle only Maine can offer.
At MaineHealth, you will find supportive and collaborative colleagues, strong patient/provider relationships, and a comprehensive set of resources that will allow you to provide the highest quality care to our patients and the communities we serve. MaineHealth Medical Group Neurology encompasses four neurology practices throughout the state, with opportunities available at all of our practices, including the positions and locations listed below. Our multidisciplinary approach to patient-centered care results in excellent clinical outcomes, close to home.
Current Neurology opportunities include:
· EMG-Trained Neurologist in Scarborough or Rockport/Pen Bay
· Neuroimmunology/Multiple Sclerosis Neurologist in Scarborough
· Movement Disorders Neurologist in Scarborough
· General Neurologist in Biddeford, Brunswick or Rockport/Pen Bay, subspecialty training considered
Join us and you will find:
· Maine’s largest and most robust Neurology practice.
· We have open positions in several locations, with each hospital and practice location offering a unique opportunity.
· Maine Medical Center is the state’s leading tertiary care hospital, Level 1 Trauma Center, and the region’s exclusive Comprehensive Stroke Center.
· Mid Coast Hospital is a full-service, 93-bed hospital located in Brunswick, Maine, whose care team includes over 200 providers in more than 30 primary care and specialty areas.
· Southern Maine Health Care provides a wide range of services in Southern Maine, including at the Biddeford campus, which is within commuting distance to Portland and is a regional office providing Neurology care. The SMHC multi-specialty physician group is comprised of more than 130 physicians providing comprehensive primary and specialty care and a full range of diagnostic and rehabilitation services.
· Pen Bay Medical Center and Waldo County General Hospital are developing a Regional Neurology Program, which provides the opportunity to work within a widely supported specialty encompassing three rural hospitals in Mid-Coast Maine.
· We offer an ideal setting to gain experience and exposure to a variety of cases with the support of a close-knit set of colleagues.
· The opportunity to grow and develop teaching and research experiences and to work with residents and medical students.
· An environment where new ideas and innovation are encouraged.
· Competitive pay and benefits package.
Live and practice in beautiful, coastal Maine. Throughout the state, there are four-season recreational opportunities, including skiing, hiking, boating, biking, and miles of beautiful beaches. The communities are safe, vibrant and offer excellent public and private schools. We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurance, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of nine local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 22,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
Interested candidates may send a cover letter and CV to Linda Wiley, Physician Recruiter at Linda.Wiley@mainehealth.org.