Mission Neurology, partner of Mission Health, is seeking a general neurologist to join our team in Asheville, NC.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practicing physicians and new grads are encouraged to apply
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- This is an outpatient only position, no inpatient or ER call is required
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings for you and your loved ones: health, dental, vision & pharmacy
- 401k and stock options
- CME allowance, relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
About Mission Hospital:
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region’s only Level II Trauma Center (soon to be Level I), Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level III Epilepsy Center, Level III NICU, and includes the only children’s hospital in western North Carolina.
- Recognized by Healthgrades as This hospital for America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ in 2021.
- Awarded an 'A' in the fall 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade.
- Magnet® designated hospital for nursing excellence.
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area’s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.