Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Neptune, New Jersey
The Department of Neurology at Jersey Shore University Medical Center (JSUMC), a major academic medical center within the Hackensack Meridian Health system, is seeking a full time Neurologist to take on the role as Stroke Neurologist. This is an exciting opportunity for a physician to engage in clinical practice while delivering comprehensive care to the community.
- Join a dynamic team, contribute to excellent patient care and drive the advancement of healthcare delivery in an organization that prioritizes innovation and excellence.
- Join a collaborative network of experienced physicians, specialists, and support staff who foster a culture of collaboration with strong clinical support.
- Eligibility for faculty appointment to the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including a robust benefits package.
- Desirable coastal location with excellent schools and easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
- The stroke program at JSUMC is a Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC) serving over 800 total stroke patients a year.
- The stroke program is supported by a team of neuro-interventional surgeons, neurocritical care specialists, a 24/7/365 stroke APN team, and a dedicated neuroscience unit.
- Neurosciences at JSUMC has been recognized among the top hospitals Neurology & Neurosurgery programs in healthgrades, US News and world report, and leapfrog.
- Neurosciences at JSUMC has 60+ Team Members – Prominent specialties include epilepsy, headache, MS, stroke, neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, Movement Disorders and ALS.
- Focus on work-life balance with telestroke coverage at night by outside resources.
- M.D./D.O. degree from a recognized Medical or Osteopathic School
- Candidates will have completed a residency in Neurology and fellowship in stroke/vascular neurology accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Certification by the appropriate Board and subspecialty board
- Have or the ability to obtain a New Jersey Medical License
- Proven clinical, academic excellence
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration please contact:
Carol Petite, BS MT AASPR
Hackensack Meridian Health is the leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
To learn more, visit us at: www.HackensackMeridianHealth.org.
Hackensack Meridian Health - Keep Getting Better.