Central Michigan University College of Medicine and CMU Health are currently interviewing candidates for the Pediatric Neurologist position in our newly established pediatric residency program and expanding clinical programs in collaboration with Covenant Children’s Hospital.
If you would like to learn more, please contact me at email@example.com or click here to apply!
- Base salary with RVU incentives
- Fellowship stipends available
- Full benefits package
- Reimbursement for relocation and interview expenses
- 5 days CME
- 4 weeks PTO
- Sign on/starting bonus
- Visa sponsorship
- Due to the newness of our program the incoming physician will have the opportunity to teach, treat and lead the direction of the program providing positive change in the region.
- Protected time allocated for clinical and academic including scholarly activities and research.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for both inpatient and outpatient service consults. This opportunity provides flexibility to fit candidates into the appropriate setting for the success of the program as well as the development of the candidate.
Why Choose CMU Health?
- Comprehensive Clinical Services: We offer a wide range of clinical services encompassing both inpatient and ambulatory opportunities, allowing you to gain diverse experience across the continuum of care.
- Collaborative Community: Saginaw, MI, and the surrounding Great Lakes Bay region provide a perfect blend of small-town charm and big city amenities.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living, easy access to Michigan's beautiful outdoors, local concerts, and sporting events.
- You'll thrive in our large, diverse, and supportive medical community.
- Cutting-Edge Facilities: Our department boasts state-of-the-art facilities, including a newly built, technologically advanced simulation training center. We prioritize innovation and provide you with the tools you need to excel.
- State of Michigan licensed or eligible
- Board eligible or certified in Pediatrics
- Controlled Substance license
- Must meet credentialing criteria
- Fellowship trained preferred