Advocate Health is actively recruiting Board Certified/Fellowship trained Vascular Neurologists for full time Tele-Stroke positions. Coverage will include 25 Hospitals across Illinois and Wisconsin.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
Timely Tele-stroke consultation for patients with signs/symptoms consistent with acute stroke Assessment of patient; review of neuroimaging to make recommendations on IV therapies, Interventions or transfer based on acuity Communication with patient and family members about stroke symptoms and treatments Collaborate with multidisciplinary teammates in delivery of care Consideration and support of possible stroke research enrollment for appropriate patients Attendance at monthly Tele-stroke Quality Committee meetings and participation in Quality Improvement initiatives
Preference is for candidates interested in a full time position which will consist of:
- 14 Shifts per month (12 hours) including nights and weekends not to exceed 50% On camera response within 5 minutes
- Work from home in 20 states
- Higher compensation than traditional practice
- Employment includes full benefit package including matching 401K and CME
- Licensing, credentialing, and occurrence-based malpractice coverage included
- Tech Package
- Numerous professional development & research opportunities
- H-1b sponsorship available for full-time physicians
Advocate Health is the 3rd largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States.
- We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care We serve 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team over 77,000 including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group. We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day, in everything we do and strive to create an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion for all.
For more information regarding our Tele-Stroke, Dedicated Stroke service or other Neurology opportunities, please forward your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org