In partnership with the University of Arizona, the Department of Neurology at Banner - University Medicine Tucson is now interviewing Headache Specialists to join our team.
The ideal candidate thrives in providing exceptional care to patients with comprehensive treatment and management of migraine, facial pain, tension-type, cluster, chronic daily, and other headache conditions. Clinical Services are provided at Banner - University Medical Center Tucson and outpatient clinic locations. Our departmental residency program has 25 residents, and an enthusiastic commitment to teaching is essential. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
- ABPN BC/BE in Neurology
- Fellowship Training in Headache Medicine
- Experienced and Graduating Headache Fellows are encouraged to apply!
You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health, to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- 100k Loan Repayment available, plus Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Legal, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice, and CME
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or deferred options, employee perks and discounts
Our Community: The soulful Sonoran Desert. The flavorful Southwest. The peacefully blooming community of Tucson is nestled within surrounding mountain views and the lush Sonoran Desert. With 350+ days of annual sunshine, it is easy to soak some sunny vitamin D with championship golf courses, scenic hiking, cycling-friendly community, horseback riding, and day trip fishing or kayaking. Self-care enrichment abounds in refreshing spa resorts, art galleries, enriching culture and entertainment. Tucson was also designated a UNESCO City of Gastronomy with many exciting culinary adventures in our restaurant scene. Tucson is a growing city of 500K+ with a college town feel that continues to boast an attractive cost of luxury living to enjoy with those you love most!
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.