Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO degree
- Position requires completion of fellowship training and other Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Neurology with special certification in child neurology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Tennessee
Pediatric Neurology Program Overview
- Established practice of 3 pediatric neurologists, 3 outpatient NP & 2 inpatient NP
- 1 Outpatient clinic
- Blend of inpatient and outpatient care to only pediatric patients at Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
- Region’s only hospital staffed with pediatric neurology subspecialists
- Neurosurgery is available for collaboration and management of neurosurgical conditions
- Craniofacial Specialist available
- Minimal shared weekend call schedule
Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus Available
- Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage
- Clinical Research Available
- UT academic appointments available
- Erlanger is the only Level I Trauma Center in a 100-mile radius.
- Erlanger is a teaching hospital and is affiliated with UTCOM Chattanooga.
- Erlanger/UT Chattanooga offers 10 residency programs and 12 fellowship programs
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living and no TN state income tax.
- 100 miles to Atlanta, 130 miles to Nashville