One of Central Pennsylvania’s largest comprehensive neuroscience programs is seeking several neurologists to join its collegial team. Do to increased patient volume and expansion, the system is currently recruiting for a fully outpatient, no-call position for it's clinic in State College, PA. Enjoy the camaraderie of working with 3 other neurologists and advanced practitioners. Specialties that the team is currently interested in filling are General Neurology, Neurophysiology, Headache, and Movement Disorders, but those with all interests are encouraged to apply.
Health System Highlights:
- Currently employs over 30,000 employees
- Ranked among the nation's top 15 health systems according to Truven Health Analytics and was named one of the 100 great places to work by Becker's Hospital Review
- Employees receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, health plan, paid vacations and holidays, 401(k) retirement plan, and more
- All outpatient subspecialties can be supported in the context of general neurology, though Neurophysiology, Headache, and Movement Disorders would be well-supported
- Zero-Call, outpatient only role
- Join a team of 3 full-time neurologists and one full-time AP
- Rotate between Scenery Park Neurology clinic and Lewistown
- Opportunity to teach rotating residents
- Opportunity to be involved in research
Why live in State College?
State College or “Happy Valley” as it is referred to, offers small-town charm with college town activities. The region boasts a vibrant nightlife, shopping, outdoor activities, and diverse restaurants. Activities range from mountain biking, golf, running, fishing, and skiing. To arts and cultural events like dance, theater, festivals, and live music at The State Theatre, Tussey Mountain Amphitheater, and the Bryce Jordan Center. Education is a very important part of the State College region, whether it is the nationally ranked public and private schools or the collegiate Penn State University, education is always top of mind. Conveniently located, State College offers the University Park Airport with service to Newark, La Guardia and Philadelphia for distant travel and easy access to Interstate-80 for weekend getaways. State College is the hub of Centre County and is a one-of-a-kind place to live.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!