BI Lahey Health – General Neurologist – Winchester Hospital - Winchester, MA
BI Lahey Health, Massachusetts Premier Healthcare Network is adding a Neurologist to its community based Winchester Hospital.
About the Opportunity
- Must possess a passion for high-quality care and have a collegial attitude
- Work cohesively with a team of 3 Neurologists
- 200+ bed community hospital-Four times designated Magnet Status
- Monday through Friday hours Full-Time position
- Leading salary in line with MGMA and Sullivan Cotter
- A full array of health benefits, dental, and disability, generous PTO, CME allowance,
- Retirement plan, paid malpractice
- Located 8 miles north of Boston
- Population of 22,000 people
- Affluent community with a beautiful downtown and a great school system
About BILH Winchester Hospital
Winchester Hospital is part of Beth Israel Lahey Health, a healthcare system that brings together academic medical centers and teaching hospitals, community and specialty hospitals, and more than 4,800 physicians and 38,000 employees.
As part of Beth Israel Lahey Health, we have a shared mission to expand access to great care and advance the science and practice of medicine through groundbreaking research and education.
Our main campus is located at 41 Highland Avenue in Winchester, Massachusetts
Diversity is a core value at Beth Israel Lahey Health. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for our staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions.