A 14-hospital health system serving patients in Indiana and Illinois. The system is currently seeking general and sub-specialized outpatient neurologists for it's location 30 minutes outside of Chicago.
The Chicagoland (Indiana) location is a full-service, acute-care hospital designed to meet the growing healthcare needs of our surrounding communities. The hospital is seeking outpatient neurologists. Neurologists with interests in general neurological disorders, nerve conduction studies, EEG interpretations, and Botox injections will be well supported and will walk into immediate volume. Though all are welcome to apply.
Hospitals and Position Highlights:
- Schedule: Monday –Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Zero Call
- Zero Inpatient responsibilities
- Average outpatient volume: 20 patients per day
- Interests in general neurological disorders, nerve conduction studies, EEG interpretations, and Botox injections will be well supported
- Well established, collegial group offering skilled mentoring from seasoned physician
- Very competitive compensation package
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!