One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome an general neurologists and subspecialists to its Denver area hospital and neuro-oncologists to their team at their hospital in Lakewood, CO (10 miles from downtown Denver). The new neurologists will practice at a state of the art, comprehensive stroke center in the Country's most desirable cities.
The health system is also excited to welcome a general neurologist to one of their acute care hospitals, located amongst the beautiful ski mountains of Colorado. Servicing world-class mountain resort destinations, the hospital is located 70 miles from the city of Denver.
Denver Position Highlights:
- Will be based a hospital minutes from Downtown Denver
- Outpatient only position
- The position has a general neurology focus but 30% or more subspecialty volume can be accommodated
- Clinic call only (never have to report in)
- Will join a collegial program of neurologists throughout the Denver area
Lakewood, CO Hospital Highlights:
- 237 beds
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Dedicated neuro ICU
- 12 surgical suites
- 1,231 active medical staff
- Fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and neuro-interventionalists on site
- Near 100% neuro-oncology volume
- Will be under the dept of neurology
- No call
- Will have access to clinical trials
- Dedicated Cancer Network with extensive nursing support
- Comp will be $305k - $400k
Outside Denver Hospital Highlights:
- Hospital built in 2005
- Level III Trauma Center
- 35-Bed Hospital
- An active medical staff of 357 across medical specialties
Outside Denver Position Highlights:
- 100% Outpatient volume
- No call requirements
- 15-20 patients a day
- Subspecialty interests welcome in the context of general neurology
Denver Location Details:
Denver is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining, and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains. Situated in the South Platte River Valley, this modern city draws openness from the Great Plains to the east and features spectacular Rocky Mountain views to the west. Residents of this mile-high landscape are noted for their sunny dispositions and can-do attitudes.
About the Ski Mountain Area:
Known for the gorgeous mountain scenery and world-renowned ski resorts, this town is jam packed with recreational activities all year round. In the winter months, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and dog sledding are just a handful of the amenities offered in this highly trafficked vacation destination. In the summer, the area transforms into an oasis of fun, including an alpine slide, mountain biking, hiking, and fishing. The town has a national historic district that is visible in the beautiful Victorian buildings all around the town, a display of the rich history of town. The area has a wide selection of dining choices and entertainment for all ages to enjoy.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!