A well-established healthcare system in the Blue Ridge Mountains is seeking outpatient neurologists and neurohospitalists to join their team. For someone interested, there is also the option to be based primarily at main campus, with occasional clinic days at their satellite locations. Those with movement disorders, headache and concussion, general, or dementia interests would be especially welcome to the outpatient group!
They are one of the largest healthcare systems in Virginia and has the third-largest Stroke volume in the state. They offer the latest in technological equipment to assist their physicians, as well as significant research opportunities. They also offer a generous compensation package that includes an onboarding bonus, an RVU based quality bonus, and student loan forgiveness.
- Level II Trauma Center
- 12 Bed neuro-ICU
- Neuro step-down unit
- 24/7 code stroke nurse coverage
- 24/7 intensivist, neurointerventional, and neurosurgery support
- Join a team of 7 neurologists, 11 APPs, 7 neurosurgeons, and 2 endovascular radiologists
- State-of-the-art biplane
- Consult-only service supported by inpatient MD/ APP combination
- 100% outpatient position
- 15-20 patients per day in the clinic
- 7on/7 off schedule for neurohospitalists
- Generous compensation package with starting bonus, relocation, and student loan forgiveness up to 100k!
- Research opportunities
- H1-b and J-1 visas accepted
- Only one hour from both Richmond and Charlottesville
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!