Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Medical Center in partnership with Touro University Medical Group are looking for an Associate Program Director and Faculty Members to develop the newest Neurology residency program in Northern California. If you want to be part of a dynamic faculty practice and medical community, this is the opportunity for you.
About the opportunity:
- New program is among 9 residency programs ACGME accredited programs at St. Joseph's Medcal Center
- St. Joseph's Medical Center is a 355 Bed Acute Care Hospital
- Touro University Medical Group is a multi-specialty, "Privademics", practice
- 70-90% Clinical Teaching/ 10-30% Didactic
- Guarantee Base Salary + Sign-On Bonus + Relocation + Student Loan Repayment
- 100% Of Health Insurance Paid for Provider
- 401K, Generous PTO, CME, Malpractice, Disability, etc.
- H1B Visa Sponsorship Available
- All stroke currently handled by TeleStroke with aspirations for establishing a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Expanding epilepsy services including Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
In addition to general neurology, we are looking for fellowship trained neurologists in:
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Movement Disorders
About the location:
This position is located in Northern California just two hours or less from San Francisco, Napa Valley, Monterey/Carmel, Yosemite National Park, and Lake Tahoe and boasts more affordable housing prices for California with options for both city and country living.