Hartford HealthCare’s Ayer Neuroscience Institute has a new opportunity for a BE/BC Cognitive Neurologist, or General Neurologist with training and expertise in dementia & related disorders, to join our cohesive multidisciplinary team located in the Hartford Region of Connecticut.
The Ayer Neuroscience Institute is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and boasts an impressive staff of world class Neuroscience leaders which includes over 200 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners. We are an academic institution affiliated with University of Connecticut School of Medicine and Quinnipiac University Medical School. We are actively involved in medical education of students, residents and fellows. We conduct clinical research in all major areas of care related to the Neurosciences.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- 100% Outpatient with no call, weekend or holiday shifts
- Supportive physician leadership that is excited to help foster professional development and growth
- Opportunity for advancement into clinical leadership roles
- Participate in didactic activities, clinical research, academic posters and presentations, and fellowship/resident/student training.
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more
- A mentorship program
- Eligibility to apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
About Hartford HealthCare:
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and Hartford HealthCare Medical Group, one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
For additional information and to schedule a 1:1 discussion:
Call, text or email HHC’s Neuroscience Recruiter Clayton Tebbetts at:
860-249-6927 - Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org