General Neurologist Position: 100% Outpatient Opportunity
With 33,000 colleagues, Hartford HealthCare’s unified culture enhances access, affordability, equity and expertise. Its care-delivery system — with more than 400 locations serving 185 towns and cities — includes two tertiary-level teaching hospitals, an acute-care community teaching hospital, an acute-care hospital and trauma center, three community hospitals, a behavioral health network, a multispecialty physician group, a clinical care organization, a regional home care system, an array of senior care services, a mobile neighborhood health program and a comprehensive physical therapy and rehabilitation network. The unique, system-wide Institute Model offers a unified high standard of care in crucial specialties at hospital and ambulatory sites across Connecticut offering unparalleled expertise at the most affordable cost.
- Medical Degree from an accredited university
- Candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- Hold a CT license or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Connecticut
- Completion of an ACGME-approved neurology residency or its equivalent.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
- Ability to respectfully collaborate and build relationships with a diverse set of teammates
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving environment, challenging the status quo and striving to innovate and improve care delivery
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
Program & Position Highlights:
- Monday – Friday schedule; days
- Position is located in North Haven, CT
- 100% outpatient practice in a thriving medical community. No inpatient service required.
- Advanced Practice Provider, Medical Assistant, and administrative support to ensure coordination of patient care.
- Practice location includes support and collaboration from various Ayer Neuroscience Institute sub-specialties that practice in the same location.
- Well-developed ambulatory operational model through the Hartford Healthcare Medical Group.
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art clinic. Co-located services include: Neurosurgery, Primary Care, Pain Medicine, Bariatric Surgery, Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Endocrinology, Surgical Oncology and Rehabilitation.
- Health benefits, 401K with Match, CME allowance and more
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- Board certifications and licenses paid
- Stipend for CME available