Ful-Time | $250,000 - $300,000
Bring together your clinical, supervisory, and teaching talents to advance our EEG program
Beyond your expertise in the practice and teaching of neurology, your original thinking for finding connections, making observations, and envisioning new solutions makes you the creative Neurologist we need to provide clinical, academic, and other related EEG testing for our culturally diverse community.
In addition to educational and clinical leadership to the division, you’ll collaborate with the Chief of Neurology to provide diverse, comprehensive neurologic patient care, including assessment and evaluation, diagnosis, consultations, and research activities. Primarily, you’ll:
- Provide a combination of inpatient, outpatient, and consultative medical patient care services
- Maintain a Neurology Office-based faculty practice and submit quarterly GME time studies
- Participate in neuroscience resident/faculty training, research activities and grand rounds to prepare physicians to deliver safe, high-quality medical care
- Monitor work performed in the EEG program to ensure reliable data, and evaluate the quality and process improvement initiatives
- Cover clinic sessions at Article 28 sites and other off-site ambulatory care programs
You are qualified for this position if you:
- Are a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) and Board Certified in Neurology
- Possess NYS Medical License and NYS Department of Health Certification of Qualification
- Have 6+ years of demonstrated clinical experience
- Communicate effectively and have Change Management experience
Team members enjoy a collaborative and collegial working environment, a location in the heart of vibrant and historic downtown Brooklyn, and a complete salary/benefits package. To be considered, please e-mail your CV directly to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Brooklyn Hospital Center provides a salary range and/or hourly rate to comply with the New York City Law on Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements. The salary range listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, applicable collective bargaining agreements, differential pay, budget, and internal equity). The salary range or contractual rate listed does not include bonuses/incentive or other forms of compensation or benefits.