Advocate Health-Expanding Dedicated Stroke Services
Advocate Christ Medical Center and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital are teaching hospitals located in suburban Chicago, IL. Both are Level 1 trauma, comprehensive stroke centers and respected teaching hospitals.
Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center is a state-of-the-art hospital located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In addition to being a well-respected teaching hospital, St. Luke’s is also a 900+bed, quaternary care and comprehensive stroke center.
As part of our team you will:
- Provide dedicated inpatient stroke coverage
- Provide outpatient follow up in our stroke clinic
- Participate in development of system tele-stroke program
- Work with stroke trained nurses and Advanced Practice Providers
- Join a robust, energetic environment focused on teamwork
- Find excellent clinical, operational, and administrative support
Advocate Health is financially stable and the 3rd largest, not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States:
- We are a leading employer in the Midwest committed to creating a culture where physicians and team members feel engaged, valued, and recognized!
- Our physicians have a voice-we offer an employed position with our physician led and governed medical group.
- We serve 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin in 27 Hospitals and provide care at more than 500 sites
- Join the region’s largest employed medical staff and home health organization, with 3900+ employed physicians and 1900 advanced clinical providers
- Advocate is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies
- We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care
- We are committed to helping our communities live well-with $2 billion + contributed in charitable care and services
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness-Qualified Neurology Positions
- Offering six figure Student Loan Forgiveness in Wisconsin
- We support our organization with a fully integrated EMR with EPIC
- Will provide H1 visa sponsorship
Chicago and Milwaukee are both dynamic cities with international airports, and all the cultural and educational amenities you enjoy in a big city- including family friendly suburbs, affordable cost of living, great schools, dining, theater, professional sports and more!
Contact Becky Bork firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these great opportunities and Advocate Aurora Health.