A thriving Chicago health system, poised to become Illinois’s largest, is excited to welcome an additional pediatric neurologist to their Women's & Children's Hospital and a stroke fellowship trained neurohospitalist. This stable and supportive administration emphasizes patient care over high-volume and encourages their physicians to be innovative in their methods and procedures. They believe in putting the best tools at the disposal of their physicians and trusting their physicians to provide the best care.
Pediatric Position Highlights:
- General or Headache-focused Pediatric Neurology position
- M-F scheduling
- 1:3 non-burdensome call
- Level III Epilepsy Center
- Concussion Clinic
- Highly specialized neuroscience center
- Join group of pediatricians with 60 subspecialties
- 40 minutes from Chicago
Inpatient / Neurohospitalist Position Highlights:
- 7 on / 7 off scheduling
- Join 1 other full-time neurohospitalist
- After-hours consults by phone
- Candidates with interests in general inpatient neurology, and interests and training in stroke and clinical neurophysiology are welcome to apply
As the third-largest city in the United States, Chicago is an exciting place to live and work. Culture abounds with top-rated museums, symphony, and theater. Restaurants and nightlife are among the best in the world and there is no shortage of recreational activities around Lake Michigan. Diverse neighborhoods and fabulous schools offer something for everyone in this dynamic city.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!