An exceptional practice near the heart of Oklahoma City is looking for a neurohospitalist and outpatient neurologist to join their growing practice. The practice is partner driven, with a strong patient-first culture that fosters a positive and supportive work environment. This is a very well-managed and collegial practice, and they are excited to welcome someone who is a team player. Mentorship is available for a new grad, and experienced candidates are also welcome.
- Consult service., hospitalists handle admitting and discharges
- 7 on/7off schedule
- Call is 24/7, averages appx 5 patients per night by phone
- Neurohospitalist takes stroke call, 500 strokes last year
- Full range of general neurology inpatient volume
- Census averages 35-40 patients per week
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Schedule is Monday – Thursday/Friday, flexible hours
- Call is 1:8, option available for zero call
- All subspecialties welcome to apply but immediate volume in neuromuscular, movement disorders and cognitive/memory disorders
- Opportunities to participate in clinical trials
- Robust support staff
- Functional neurosurgeon available collaboration on Epilepsy surgery and DBS
- Extremely welcoming and collegial group who provide strong mentorship to new grads and experienced alike
- Competitive base salary plus RVU bonus
This exciting and vibrant city is the third largest in its state, offering a 100 mile and 1,000,000 catchment size. Enjoy small-town living with college-town energy or drive an easy 20 miles to the heart of Oklahoma City or 3 miles to Dallas. The landscape surrounding this city also has so much to offer. From beautiful parks and hiking trails to mountains and whitewater rapids, there are all kinds of exciting activities for any outdoor enthusiast. An extremely affordable housing market coupled with sophisticated eateries, world-class museums and a thriving nightlife make this Southern city stand out from all the rest.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!