A nationally recognized, not-for-profit health system in Columbus, Ohio is hiring outpatient neurologists to service a growing need in Central Ohio. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest comprehensive Neuroscience programs in the country, provide innovative healthcare and delivering world-class patient care.
Columbus Access Clinic and Cognitive/Behavioral Neurology Highlights:
- 2 positions available at Neuroscience Wellness Center
- 100% Cognitive/Behavioral volume
- Opportunity to step into immediate volume and build a practice quickly
- Average of 6-8 patients per day
- Zero hospital call required
- Director of Cognitive Neurology title available for interested candidates
- Geriatricians are also on site
- Work out of an outpatient access clinic
- Dedicated RN, Full-time social worker, and plans to hire APPs
- Opportunities are available for dedicated research time
- Resident/fellowship stipend available for those who qualify
- $25k training stipend available for current trainees
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!