A large regional medical center on the Eastern Coast of North Carolina is seeking a neurohospitalist and a movement disorders neurologists to join their practice due to programmatic growth. The team added a neuroendovascular program which has greatly increased the complexity and acuity of the neuro patients they have seen over the last year.
Medical Center Highlights:
- 750+ Bed Hospital
- Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Listed on Forbes' Best Large Employers 2019 list
- A catchment area of approximately 650,000
- Largest major hospital servicing the 7-county region
- 7-on / 7-off Schedule
- Opportunity for teaching medical students
- Approximately 1200 patients each year
- Base Salary + RVU model; Very competitive compensation
Movement Disorders Highlights
- 100% Outpatient Clinic
- Majority Movement Disorders volume
- 8am-5pm Office Schedule, 4 clinic days & 1 day of admin time
- Dedicated Neuroscience Hospital
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) interests would be greatly supported through a partnership with DBS neurosurgeon
- No Hospital Call
- Join two established movement disorders neurologists and one dedicated movement disorders NP
The hospital is located in a beautiful area of North Carolina The area is teeming with restaurants, coffee shops, and outdoor recreational areas. Cultural cuisine is at the forefront of the food scene with authentic restaurants for over 8 different cultures represented. With a dense suburban feel and beach community, the reasons to live and love this area are endless.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!