A hospital affiliated outpatient practice in Southern New Hampshire is excited to welcome two full-time neurologists to their growing team. The new neurologists will join one other neurologist and be located at an outpatient clinic directly across the street from and connected to the hospital.
Neurologists with interests in cognitive, MS, stroke, neurophysiology, and movement disorders can see significant subspecialty volume in the context of general neurology. Ability to and interest in reading EEGs is especially welcome, but not required.
Serving the community since for over 120 years, this hospital is a part of the second largest multi-specialty provider practice in New Hampshire, with 70 practices across 34 communities. This hospital is a clinical affiliate of the largest hospital-based research program in the U.S, with strong collaborations across specialties.
- 188-bed Acute Care Hospital
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- DNV Certified Primary Stroke Center
- “Gold Plus” Quality Achievement Award from the AHA/ASA's "Get with the Guidelines" program
- 100% outpatient practice
- Flexible schedule with 4 days of clinic/week
- No inpatient service or hospital call requirements
- Practice call building to 1:4
- In-suite EMG
- Multiple EEGs with dedicated tech
- MRI and CT on site
- Teaching opportunities with 3rd and 4th yr med students
- Serve as PI in clinical trials for interested candidates
- APP/Support staff growth plan
- Teleneuro/telestroke service line support through affiliate
Located just before the southern border of New Hampshire, this city is one of the largest in the state with a diverse population of more than 175,000 people in the region. It is nicknamed the "Gate City" for its proximity to Boston, the White Mountains, and the seacoast. This city and region offer a wide array of ethnic foods and entertainment, as well as other attractions such as the historic downtown area. The city provides access to excellent public and private schools and proximity to major New England and Northeastern metropolitan areas (1hr to Boston, MA; 1.5hrs to Providence, RI; 2hrs to Portland, ME; 4.5hrs to NYC). New Hampshire residents pay no state income tax or sales tax!
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!