A robust community hospital program in southern Oregon is excited to welcome two new Neurohospitalists to their team! The ideal candidate will be excited about working in a stroke-focused position in a Comprehensive Stroke Center, and all experience levels are welcome. There is also opportunity for EEG reading or cross coverage for Neurocritical Care, though it is not required.
The new Neurohospitalists will join a current team of two, in addition to two Interventional Neurologists, an outpatient team of five, and six Neurosurgeons.
- Stroke-focused Neurohospitalist position
- Vascular fellowship training ideal, but not required with experience
- Alternating weeks are daytime or nocturnist schedule; 7-on/7-off
- Consulting and admitting service
- Call taken during on-hours, with telestroke starting end of 2023
- An APC provides assistance during the day; 2.5 share coverage through the week
- Research supported; two clinical trials ongoing currently
- Opportunity for teaching with rotating residents
- Attractive compensation - salary plus bonus, no production
- Student loan assistance, signing bonus, relocation assistance, license reimbursement
- Robust benefits package
- H1B and J1 visa support available
This city is a diverse and eclectic town with extensive parks and path systems immersed in the dynamic beauty of the great Northwest. With many museums, local opera, symphony and ballet companies, and a multitude of performing arts venues, the city hums with arts and culture. Take a walking tour of the downtown center where artisans seem to spill out of every store front offering one-of-a-kind creations. Framed by rolling wine country, agricultural lands and lush green forests, the city offers easy access to stunning natural beauty as well as abundant outdoor adventures. Sandy beaches and coastal vistas, as well as the snow-capped Cascades, are all within only a couple hours.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!