A nine-hospital based system, physician led – multispecialty medical group, serving Kentucky and Indiana is seeking a neurohospitalist to join their team.
This 373-bed regional medical and referral center, serves about 200,000 patients a year from four states. The hospital provides a full range of services, including cardiac and cancer care, diagnostic imaging, women’s and children’s services with recent extensive renovations to the Mother and Baby unit, surgery, emergency treatment, rehabilitation, transitional care, weight management and wound care. The main campus covers eight square blocks, plus off-site outpatient rehab, occupational medicine, primary care, school clinics, imaging and lab. Overall, the hospital offers 20 points of care to make healthcare more convenient for area residents.
This hospital has about 2,000 employees, making it one of the region’s largest employers; and about 260 physicians representing more than 40 medical specialties.
About the Medical Group
- Multispecialty physician-led medical group
- 9 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians
- Comprehensive administrative and operations support teams
- Physician leadership councils
- Offers lucrative compensation including starting bonus, relocation assistance and student loan repayment
- 7 Days on/ 7 Days off schedule with a partner who can trade shifts as needed
- 24 hour call but at night can utilize teleneurology
- ER Emergent consults and inpatient consults
- Between 4-6 new consults per day on average
- Inpatient consultation service normally follows between 10-15 patients on average
- Applicant must be comfortable with acute stroke care including tPA administration and CT/CTA/CTP interpretation
- Target Stroke Elite Gold Plus Certified Primary Stroke Center
- EEG and NCV/EMG interpretation is a bonus but not required
- Hospital has Internal Medicine Hospitalist System that admits and has a nocturnist
- Close relationship with Neurosurgery
- Regional referral center with a dedicated transfer center to assist with air and ground transport
- H1B Sponsorship available
- A part of the Delta Regional Authority
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives, not including base salary
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional quality bonuses
- Resident/Fellowship stipend program up to $3000 per month
- Relocation/moving allowance available
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans — 401K and 457b
- Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
- Immigration support and complimentary legal counseling, if needed
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!