Ascension Saint Agnes is seeking a fellowship-trained board-certified neurologist to join our growing team!
- Fellowship training in Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy, Neuromuscular, or Neuroimmunology/Multiple Sclerosis.
- Will work with 5 other multi sub-specialty trained neurologists.
- General neurology patients but able to tailor your clinic to be primarily your subspeciality.
- 50/50 inpatient and outpatient.
- Inpatient consultative service with average of 4-10 new consults a day
- Outpatient clinic with flexible start/stop times and 3-4 day weeks
- Clinic facility is connected to the hospital for easy access.
- VERY VERY flexible hours with good work-life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation allowance
- CMS time and monetary allowance
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Retirement savings plan (403b) with match
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Generous time off
About Ascension Saint Agnes:
- Saint Agnes is a part of Ascension, a non-profit Catholic based institution. With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, Ascension Medical Group is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
- 251-bed full-service teaching hospital with residency programs in a number of medical and surgical specialties
- Sponsors both J1 and H1B Visas
- Offers emergency as well as a variety of inpatient and outpatient services. That is in addition to our Six Institutes that focus in the areas of Cancer, Orthopedics and Spine, Cardiovascular, Women and Children, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Bariatric Surgery.
About The Area:
- Baltimoreans have a lot to love about Baltimore with its famous crab cakes, major sports teams -the Orioles (MLB baseball) and the Ravens (NFL football), its beautiful historic harbor, diverse historical sites with three centuries of history, more than 130 attractions, museums, and performing arts groups. Baltimore promises something for everyone
- Saint Agnes is located under a mile from I-95, with fast and easy access to Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Philadelphia, and NYC.
- Saint Agnes is nestled between the city of Baltimore and surrounding suburban areas. There is access to city life for the young or young-at-heart. Many of our physicians live in the suburbs/neighboring counties which offer lots of space and Nationally recognized Blue Ribbon Schools.
- Besides its great education, there are home-buying incentives for Baltimore residents. There are many incentive programs for homebuyers, homeowners, and renters that are managed by different city departments or nonprofits making relocation options easy.