A University medical center in Western Pennsylvania is actively recruiting for two of its area hospitals. The two hospital sites share a single administration and are located only a few miles apart. One hospital sees primarily outpatient cases and the other sees more critical care on average. Due to upcoming planned retirements, the area hospitals are recruiting general neurologists.
- Newly renovated hospitals with strong University backing
- New Outpatient space
- Exclusive neurology service in the area
General Neurology Highlights:
- Call Is about 1:4 on weekends, though no call or other options are flexible
- Could possibly see 100% outpatient volume
- General Neurology, though opportunity to subspecialize up to 50%
- Faculty Appointment
- Teaching medical students & family medicine residents
- Cap exempt H-1b visa support
- Attractive compensation/benefits package
Western Pennsylvania has many valuable characteristics that many physicians are looking for. The area is diverse with living options in suburbs, rural locations, and nearby mid-sized cities such as Pittsburgh or Youngstown. The area is well known regionally for its charming college towns, great schools, low crime/traffic, abundant shopping, and affordable living.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!