A large academic program in Kansas City is excited to add outpatient neurology specialists to its growing neuroscience institute including General neurology, Behavioral, Neuromuscular, Multiple Sclerosis, Movement Disorders, and Headache.
Outpatient Subspecialty Highlights:
- Majority subspecialty volume for MS, headache, neuromuscular, behavioral and headache specialists
- Opportunities to develop MS and headache fellowships
- General neurology position either majority outpatient or inpatient outpatient split
- M-F Schedule with 1:6 weekend community hospital call. 50% of calls are telemedicine and 50% in person with APP support
- Leadership opportunities available
- Clinical Faculty appointment available
- Research is encouraged
- H-1B visa support
About Kansas City:
Along every boulevard and around every corner, there’s something to do that’s unique to Kansas City. With a thriving creative arts scene, an eclectic mix of entertainment and die-hard sports—it’s safe to say there’s something for everyone. Sitting on Missouri's western boundary, with Downtown near the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri Rivers, this modern city is the 23rd largest in the US and the largest in MO.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!