A well-run health system in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is excited to welcome a fifth neurologist to their group. This team truly values job sustainability and work-life balance; they are known in the region for their excellent work culture. Someone who is enthusiastic about providing the very best in patient care, working in a team-oriented environment, and developing themselves as a professional will fit in well.
- 300-bed hospital
- Primary Stroke Center, seeing about 400 stroke cases a year
- CT, MRI, PET, ultrasound, sleep lab, EEG and EMG labs all on site
- Join employed group of four neurologists
- Flexible scheduling options
- Four APPs, with a fifth starting in 2024
- Subspecialty interests can be supported in context of general neurology practice
- Acute stroke call is covered by telestroke service 24/7
- Call is equally shared amongst the group (weekly)
- Non burdensome call, averaging 5 consults a day and any calls at night are incredibly rare
- Mentorship readily available
- Opportunities for teaching IM residents and medical students
Mount Lebanon, PA:
Known for its walkability, Mount Lebanon is a perfect setting for those looking for suburban living with city access. It’s a quick 6 miles to Downtown Pittsburgh for Steelers, Penguins, or Pirates games; Three Rivers Arts Fest each summer; the historic Strip District; numerous science, arts, and history museums; Phipps Conservatory; the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra; touring Broadway shows; concerts at venues large and small; and endless dining options. Mount Lebanon itself is a close-knit community, with boutique and chain shopping options and thriving independent restaurant scene. Mount Lebanon School District is ranked #5 in the state and #2 in the Pittsburgh area.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!