Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking to employ a full-time, fellowship trained, Board Certified Neuromuscular Neurologist to join the growing health network. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team of dedicated professionals who are committed to delivering exceptional care and driving advancements in the field of neurology.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Strong clinical skill & commitment to outstanding patient care
- M.D./D.O. degree from a recognized Medical or Osteopathic School
- Fellowship Training in Neuromuscular Neurology
- Certification by the appropriate Board and subspecialty board
- New Jersey Medical, DEA and CDS licenses
- Join a dynamic network of experienced physicians, specialists, and support staff who foster a culture of collaboration and mentorship with strong clinical support.
- Eligibility for faculty appointment to the Hackensack Meridian Health School of Medicine.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including a robust benefits package.
Hackensack Meridian Health is the leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety. To learn more, visit us at: www.HackensackMeridianHealth.org.
For Immediate Consideration submit your CV to:
Carol.Petite@hmhn.org or call 732-673-5000