Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is seeking a physician leader to take on the role as Southern Regional Chair, Department of Neurology and Chair, Department of Neurology at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. This administrative role encompasses supervision, teaching, research, and clinical activity. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Department of Neurology at Jersey Shore University Medical Center and in the Southern Region. This is an excellent leadership opportunity within this thriving growing health network.
● Lead a dynamic team, contribute to excellent patient care and drive the advancement of healthcare delivery in an organization that prioritizes innovation and excellence.
● Join a collaborative network of experienced physicians, specialists, and support staff who foster a culture of collaboration with strong clinical support.
● Eligibility for faculty appointment to the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine.
● Highly competitive compensation package, including a robust benefits package.
Chair, Department of Neurology at Jersey Shore University Medical Center:
● Oversee professional and administrative activities within the department, including ensuring quality patient care, implementing departmental programs, providing guidance on policies, monitoring professional performance, and effectively communicating with the Medical Executive Committee and Medical Staff.
● Provide administrative leadership in developing and monitoring departmental budgets, implementing business and quality improvement plans, participating in Medical Staff and administrative meetings, mediating conflicts, enforcing policy, and attaining department goals.
● Contribute to the development of education programs including coordinating continuing medical education programs, participating in teaching residents and medical students, facilitating faculty development, coordinating educational outreach programs and developing procedures for clinical research.
● Attend HMH medical group meetings, to ensure achievement of budget performance and productivity targets for faculty office locations and community-based medicine practices.
Southern Regional Chair, Department of Neurology:
● Ensure high standards of care through collaboration with physicians, leaders, and clinical professionals. Collaborate with three local hospitals and the physician enterprise leadership to review services, formulate strategic plans and align regional strategy.
● M.D./D.O. degree from a recognized Medical or Osteopathic School
● Board Certified in Neurology
● Have or the ability to obtain a New Jersey Medical License
● 5+ years of clinical and proven leadership experience
Hackensack Meridian Health is the leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety. To learn more, visit us at: www.HackensackMeridianHealth.org.
For Immediate Consideration submit your CV to:
email@example.com or call 732-673-5000