Due to tremendous population growth in Idaho, a large system there is excited to welcome additional Stroke Neurohospitalists to their main campus in Boise. Join a team that values true work-life balance and having the time to enjoy all that The Valley and surrounding mountains have to offer! Prior experience as a NeuroHospitalist or fellowship training in Vascular Neurology is preferred. For interested candidates, a Stroke Program Research Director role is available.
Stroke Neurohospitalist Details:
- 579 bed hospital
- Ranked No.1 hospital in Idaho
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- JACHO Advanced Primary Stroke Center of Excellence
- Join 4 current Stroke Neurohospitalists
- 160 annual clinical shifts; shift duration 8-10hrs (daytime shifts complete by 5pm)
- Protected research time available for Stroke Program Research Director
- Opportunity for adjunct academic faculty positions
- Very minimal night and weekend call (Night call is phone only)
- TeleNeurology and TeleStroke in place for call support
- Plans to develop in-house telestroke
- Highly competitive compensation package includes salary, productivity bonus potential, and signing incentives (total value above 75th %tile)
Boise, ID Highlights:
Part of the beautiful Pacific Northwest region, Idaho’s capital city offers a low cost of living, a host of fun outdoor activities, and a lively arts and culture scene. Boise has 224+ days of sun with lots of outdoor recreation. Sun Valley Ski resort is 2 hours away for your winter skiing, while in the summertime you can enjoy the some of the best kayaking in the country. Boise Airport has direct flights to most major cities in the United States, making long trips very convenient. This city has a city feel with the beauty of the outdoors.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!