A growing system on the California central coast has partnered with a large academic program in Northern California, and is expanding it's Neurosciences program. Following recent hiring in Neurosurgery, the system is excited to welcome new Neurologists in a fully outpatient, zero-call position. Neurologists with subspecialty training in EMG/Neuromuscular and Nerve Conduction Studies would be an ideal fit for the program, however Movement Disorders, MS, and Epilepsy could also be very well-supported, and those with all subspecialty interests are encouraged to apply.
- Fully outpatient position; zero hospital call
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Subspecialty interests supported in the context of General Neurology
- EEG and EMG/NCS are a big need for the practice, in addition to Movement Disorders, MS, and Epilepsy
- Subspecializing is encouraged as the program grows alongside it's new academic partner
- Competitive 2-year salary guarantee plus full benefits
This coastal California city has all of the benefits of living in California with a beautiful coastline, mountains, and a perfect climate, without the common concerns of other coastal California centers such as traffic or air pollution. The area offers a wide variety of places to live, either commuting from nearby cities or living in the local suburbs. The city is one of the few locations on the California coast where you can experience small-city-living, work/life balance, and incredible public and private school options.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!