Neurohospitalist Physician – Erie, PA
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Neurohospitalist physicians to join our team at AHN Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA.
- Employed position with flexible schedule
- High growth inpatient consults due to hospital expansion
- If interested, academic opportunities such as teaching, participation in Grand Rounds, Journal Club and Case Discussions can be made available through the academic branch of the division
- Primary Stroke Center Certification (JC) – State-of-the-art equipment with 24/7 Stroke Alert Team and 24/7 Tele stroke Support by the AHN Cerebrovascular Center.
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Two Intensive Care Units (40 beds) with in house intensivists 24 hours/day
- Full neuroimaging capabilities (MRI/MRA, CT/CTA, cerebral angiography)
- Physician extender (CRNP) support
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the third largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA. AHN’s Saint Vincent Hospital is a 350-bed tertiary care hospital currently serving the tristate area. Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and robotic capabilities. AHN Saint Vincent has been proud to open a brand new 39-bed Emergency Department, on-site Cancer Institute facility, four state-of-the-art 700 sq. ft. Operating Rooms, new Interventional Radiology suite, renovated Labor & Delivery Unit, two comprehensive outpatient pavilions and more. Expansion continues with the addition of a second Linear Accelerator within our Cancer Institute. Recently voted Erie’s Choice as the ‘Best Hospital’ and ‘Best Place to Work’, AHN Saint Vincent continues to shine in its commitment to its employees and Erie community.
Located directly on one our Great Lakes, Erie is home to Presque Isle State Park offering 7 miles of beaches, 14 miles of trails, and endless water activities including boating, fishing, paddle boarding and more! Enjoy our local wineries and breweries, diverse eateries, boutiques, coffee shops, ski resorts and museums. Benefit from the area’s low cost of living, international airport, abundance of school systems and close proximity to a number of major cities. With so much to explore, Erie has something for everyone!