Research Medical Center is searching for board certified/board eligible neurologists to join their busy and expanding outpatient-based employed practice.
- 100% outpatient-focused opportunity; 1:3 phone only call with telemedicine support
- Volume for reading EEGs & EMGs, if interested, inpatient and outpatient studies
- Teleneurology in place
- EMG interest is preferred but not required
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
Neurosciences Program Highlights:
- Established neurosciences physician governance structure influencing service line development and expansion at the regional level
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center seeing 1800 stroke patients a year
- 44 ICU beds including 12 neuro-ICU beds with 24/7 onsite coverage by critical care trained nurse practitioners
- TIA outpatient clinic
- A robust physician team comprised of five neurologists with subspecialists including neurocritical care, interventional, vascular, and neurophysiology
About Research Medical Center
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.