Position: Sleep Medicine Neurologist
Location: Evanston, Chicago, IL
Schedule: Full-Time with Telehealth Optional (Local candidates only)
What you will need:
License: Illinois Medical License or eligible
Education: Residency in Neurology and a Sleep Fellowship
Certification: BC/BE by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
NorthShore’s Neurological Institute is the preeminent provider of advanced care for brain and spine conditions and was recently listed among the top 50 hospitals in U.S. News & World Report’s 2023-24 Best Hospitals Rankings and Ratings for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
NorthShore University HealthSystem, the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an outstanding Sleep Neurologist to join the growing Department of Neurology.
NorthShore Neurology Sleep Group provides a full-service sleep program offering assessment, testing, and management of patients with various sleep disorders. NorthShore's Neurology Sleep Group has a broad referral network and collegial working environment with sleep pulmonologists, otolaryngologist, and local sleep dentists and psychologists. Multiple clinical sites and telehealth visits are also offered. We provide PAP Clinics conducted by sleep technologists at multiple sites to assist patients with mask fittings, along with three AASM accredited sleep labs with ample home testing programs. Additionally, NorthShore Neurology Sleep Group is managed by a practice manager and chief sleep technologist with decades of experience.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Join an outstanding multidisciplinary team that includes excellent Neurologists, Neuro-Ophthalmologists, Neuro-Psychologists, and Neuro-Radiologists.
- Join one of the largest academic Neurology groups in the Chicago region, with more than 35 Neurologists in 11 subspecialty sections.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care at NorthShore’s Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Skokie Hospitals, and Swedish Hospitals - all award-winning and nationally recognized for quality and safety.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of nationally recognized medical professionals within the NorthShore Neurological Institute.
- Train the neurologists of tomorrow with an academic appointment from the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
- Become a member of a 980+ physician, a multispecialty group practice that includes more than 130 office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more than 4.2 million residents across six Illinois counties. Our 25,000+ team members and more than 6,000 physicians aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care. Collectively, we have 300 ambulatory locations and eight acute care hospitals – Edward Elmhurst (Naperville), Evanston, Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington Heights), Skokie, Swedish (Chicago), and Linden Oaks Behavioral Health located in Naperville, IL.
This is an excellent opportunity to provide innovative patient care within a highly successful expanding organization. We offer a collegial environment and a competitive compensation package and benefits package. Benefits include RTO (Routine Time Off with no waiting period, available on day one), Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B, and CME.