Northeast Florida’s leader in neurological care is seeking a General Neurologist to join a rapidly growing and highly distinguished clinical team at Baptist Clay. Successful candidates will enjoy a balanced schedule, focused on general neurology outpatient care. A dedicated hospitalist program and skilled sub-specialists support this opportunity across the practice.
What You Can Expect
- Compensation starting at $250k with ability to significantly increase it based upon performance within practice.
- Epic EHR System
- No state income tax
- Full EEG and Neuromuscular EMG capabilities
- Largest private multi-disciplinary Neurology practice
- 24-bed neurocritical care unit
All About the Benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Annual quality bonus
- Collaborative work environment
- Physician-led, professionally managed enterprise
- Continue professional growth through CME
What You Will Need
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Active/unrestricted medical license
There's a Place for You Here
Clay County is a paradise for those that enjoy being outdoors. Fleming Island, while not truly an island, is most definitely surrounded by water. Locals are usually playing on one of its rivers or lakes, teeing off at the golf course or taking in the beautiful nature trails that wind their way through the area. These natural amenities offer joggers, bird watchers, cyclists, and anglers a welcome rest from city life. Many residents are also drawn to the area’s cultural recreation options. The Orange Park Thrasher-Horne Center for the Arts presents plays, concerts and visual arts performances. Clay County offers that “small town” feel while being just a hop, skip and jump away from the eclectic shops and lively beaches of greater Jacksonville. There’s a place for you here.