RosmanSearch is a specialized physician recruitment firm with an edge. Our unique approach blends data-driven insights with a highly focused team of recruiters ensuring impactful placements. We don’t just fill positions; we lean on our expertise in neurosurgery, neurology, urology, gastroenterology, and hospitalist medicine to curate matches that elevate healthcare standards. Whether permanent placement, executive search, or locum tenens, our experienced recruiters utilize robust data analytics and unparalleled expertise to ensure unmatched precision in every placement.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, urologists, and gastroenterologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!