Northwestern Medicine is seeking full-time BE/BC Neurohospitalists to join our growing team at NM Central DuPage Hospital and NM Delnor Hospital located in the Chicago western suburbs.
The Neurohospitalist is responsible for all hospital neurological patients, including those in the ED, inpatient floors, intensive care unit, as well as providing consultation on patients with a neurologic co-morbidity. Manages patients through the continuum of hospital care, responds to code BAT calls while on duty, sees patients as requested by the ER. Consults with hospitalists, specialty physicians and primary care physicians as appropriate. BC/BE in Neurology is required, 2-4 years of experience in neurology inpatient care preferred.
- Opportunities available at NM Delnor Hospital in Geneva, IL and NM Central DuPage Hospital in Winfield, IL
- Nearly 30 neurosciences subspecialties, including respected programs in cerebrovascular disease and stroke, movement disorders, brain tumors, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, spine surgery, cochlear implants and sleep disorders
- Acute stroke care with advanced treatment options, including access to clinical trials
- Collegial work environment within a physician driven model
- EPIC Medical Record System
Northwestern Medicine is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west, south and northwest suburbs, with more than 700 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. We offer competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work.