Join a rapidly growing group currently consisting of 4 Outpatient Neurologists including general neurology and specialists in movement disorders, and stroke on the beautiful Western Slope of Colorado.
- Enjoy a 7 on 7 off Schedule
- Responsibilities include a 12 hour inpatient rounding and consult shifts
- Certified Stroke Center
- Nonprofit healthcare system, Level II Trauma Center with 346 beds and a large referral area
- Grand Junction, CO offers 320 days of sunshine a year and access to hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, and wineries. Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Annual Base Salary: $330,000, 165 annual shift requirement
- wRVU Bonus: Earn an additional $67.62per wRVU over 4880 wRVUs
- Signing Bonus: $30,000
- Relocation Bonus: $15,000
- Student Loan Assistance: $75,000
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
- MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Board certification or eligibility in Neurology
- Experience with or interest in general neurology or neuromuscular disorders
- Active, unobstructed Colorado medical license, or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to successfully complete St. Mary’s credentialing process
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health (now Intermountain Healthcare), a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
St. Mary’s Medical Center is a 346-bed Level II trauma center and the largest medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City. Serving the healthcare needs of western Colorado and eastern Utah for 125 years, St. Mary’s is a faith-based, nonprofit provider and part of Intermountain Healthcare, a nonprofit health system with hospitals in Colorado, Montana, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, and Kansas.
Grand Junction, CO is the largest city between Denver and Salt Lake City, UT. With roughly 150,000 residents, Grand Junction is a right-sized community close to Colorado’s mountain towns and outdoor recreation opportunities. With mild winters and over 320 days of sunshine a year, Colorado’s Western Slope is an ideal choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
The merger of SCL Health and Intermountain Healthcare