Movement Disorders Neurologist – Pittsburgh, PA
Allegheny Health Network, a pioneer in deep brain stimulation for movement disorders and continues to innovate in the field of neuromodulation, is seeking a Movement Disorders Neurologist in Pittsburgh, PA.
Movement Disorders Highlights:
- Program cares for over 4,400 movement disorder patients, over 1,500 Parkinson’s patients, as well as additional referrals from our larger primary care network
- Program composed of Faculty, APPs, a nurse navigator, research coordinators, nursing staff, and comprehensive administrative support
- Cahouet Center for Comprehensive Parkinson’s Care
- Collaboration with nationally recognized Neurosurgery expertise in functional neurosurgery and Deep Brain Stimulation
- Neuropsychologist support for presurgical assessment of DBS patients, as well as physical and occupational therapists trained in LSVT BIG & LOUD
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurological Surgery
- Pennsylvania License
- Fellowship trained or clinical experience in movement disorders
AHN Proudly Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
AHN Neuroscience Institute:
Our Institute integrates renowned experts in the subspecialties of neurology, neuroradiology, neuro-critical care, and neurosurgery to offer leading-edge diagnosis and treatment for patients with the most complex neurological disorders across 7 hospitals throughout Western PA.
The Neuroscience Institute currently staffs 24 neurosurgeons and 28 Neurologists who specialize in a myriad of neurosurgical disorders, including brain, spine and skull based surgery, stroke, movement disorders, cranial nerve disorders, neuro-oncology, epilepsy, headache, neuromuscular disorders, dementia and concussions to name a few. The Department has a quaternary care facility within Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) in Pittsburgh PA, that has a level 1 trauma center, and a level 2 trauma center at Forbes Regional Hospital (FRH), located in Monroeville, Pa.
Allegheny Health Network
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the third largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh is recognized as one of the ‘most livable cities’ in the United States by Forbes and The Economist. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.