Requisition ID: 2022-36714
Specialty: Physician - Pediatric Neurologist
Position Type: Full Time
HR Rep / Recruiter: Travis Weeks
Pediatric Neurologist - Denver, Colorado - 300+ Days of Sunshine per Year!
Pediatrix Neurology of the Rocky Mountains is currently seeking additional motivated, well-trained, and collaborative Pediatric Neurologists to join our team.
About our group:
- A broad array of outpatient and in-patient child neurology that includes high-level ICU care.
- Referral region spanning across six states (CO, KS, MT, NE, NM, WY).
- Collegial working environment between various hospital departments and other pediatric specialists.
- Subspecialty interests is encouraged and supported.
- Opportunity to engage in community programs, teaching, hospital committees, etc.
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) is in midtown Denver, part of HealthONE, Denver’s largest hospital system, and part of HCA Healthcare.
- RMHC has 53 pediatric beds and 20 PICU beds with more than 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists, and maternal-fetal specialists.
- A Level IV, 84-bed NICU draws from a five-state area.
About the Area
Known as the Mile High City, Denver has an enviable quality of life that makes it one of the best places to live and work in the United States. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors year-round; perhaps that’s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available — from urban lofts and downtown high-rise buildings to horse properties and rural acreage — there is something to suit any lifestyle. The school system is recognized as one of the best school systems in the country.
- BE/BC child neurology.
- Candidates with additional subspecialist training welcome and encouraged to inquire.
- The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be enthusiastic/eager to develop his/her own neurology practice.
- Open to same-day/in-out travel to outreach locations for practice growth.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Compensation Range: $215k to $300k plus - Salary plus wRVU model
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/5ZkBWkUYZNZxkSgzXsgqzz