Advocate Health is the 3rd largest not for profit health system in the nation and a market leader in Neurosciences in the Chicagoland area with a system platform of over 150 Neurologists and advanced practice clinicians.
Advocate Health is expanding Neurology services to Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, IL and Dreyer Medical Clinic (AMG West) in Aurora, IL. This team will be fully supported by a significant and broad referral base drawing from DuPage county and both Northwest and Southwest Chicago Suburbs. Good Samaritan operates the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the DuPage county and is the only health care provider in Illinois to have earned the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award—the highest presidential honor for performance and excellence.
- Grow your subspecialty practice while sharing in general outpatient/inpatient support.
- 1:4 call covering 1 Hospital-choose to work out of 1 site or split between 2 busy outpatient clinics
- 250+ beds, Level 1 Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center with Tele Stroke Support
- Resources of the nationally recognized Advocate Health Care System
- Located in a desirable western suburb of Chicago with family friendly communities and easy access to O'Hare International Airport and all the amenities the metro Chicago area has to offer
Advocate Health offers:
- A physician-led medical group means you have supportive leadership and a voice
- Embedded and established service lines within our medical group
- A commitment to being a Best Place to Care creating a culture of well being for all
- An environment dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion offering a safe, inclusive and affirming place for our teammates and patients
- An employment based model with excellent clinical, administrative and operational support
Requirement: All candidates must be BE/BC in general neurology and fellowship training welcome!
For more information please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are | Advocate Health