Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Neuro-Oncologist.
Location: San Francisco, California
- Seeking Neurologist to care for Neuro-Oncology patients with primary and metastatic CNS tumors to help develop a network-wide program in neuro-oncology, centered at Sutter Health California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco.
- Join well-established Neuroscience group with specialists in neurosurgery, headache, movement disorders, dementia, neuromuscular disorders, epilepsy, stroke, neurohospitalist, and neurointerventional surgery.
- Affiliated with Sutter Health, a not-for-profit integrated health network with 23 acute hospitals across Northern California
- Immediate opportunity to contribute to and develop system wide initiatives including the Neuro-Oncology Program of Distinction, Neuro-Oncology system wide tumor board, and Neuro-oncology system wide clinical trials.
- Position includes protected clinical research time and immediate collaboration with the Sutter Health California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute, leading a precision oncology translational research program.
- Large referral base from throughout the Sutter Health network
- Will work with neurosurgeons, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists throughout the Sutter Health network.
- Opportunity to teach medical students, residents, and hematology/oncology fellows.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in both Neurology and Neuro-Oncology
- Completion of Neurology residency and Neuro-Oncology fellowship
- Valid, unrestricted medical license to practice in California
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) serves 200 physicians practicing in 25 specialties across Northern California. SWBMG's mission is to provide integrated, comprehensive, world class, patient centered medical care, while advancing medical knowledge and educating tomorrow's physician leaders.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization which provides operational support, allowing clinicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefit package
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG’s employment policies and practices.