Neurocritical Care Opportunities and MORE!
Hartford HealthCare (HHC) is the largest integrated health care system in Connecticut with 2 tertiary academic Hospitals including Hartford Hospital, the highest volume stroke center in New England and our newest member St. Vincent’s Medical Center. We also have five community hospitals, and Hartford HealthCare Medical Group, a large multi-specialty medical group employing nearly 2,500 physicians practicing in 400 state of the art ambulatory locations throughout southern New England.
HARTFORD HOSPITAL - 867 bed tertiary care academic medical center
- Join an interdisciplinary team of neurointensivists, advanced practitioners, certified neurocritical care nurses, and residents working within the Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit at Hartford Hospital.
- Neurointensivist and Critical Care teams provide care throughout the unit, including a 23-bed Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit, nine-bed Neuro Step Down Unit and an 18-bed Neuroscience patient-care floor.
- We see 1,750 neurosurgeries each year and our LIFE STAR air ambulance system transports patients within a 150-mile radius.
- Our full Neurovascular Department sees patients suffering from strokes and aneurysms with both endovascular and intercranial surgery.
- Hartford Hospital is a Joint-Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center and Stroke Gold Plus achievement award winner.
These opportunities are available for BC/BE Neurologists with fellowship training in neurocritical care medicine. We are seeking a collaborative clinician who wants to practice in a fast-paced, collaborative setting with a diverse patient panel and who is driven to learn from peers in all medical specialties.
We invite you to join the Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare
- A rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience
- An impressive staff of over 135 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners with training and expertise in the areas of vascular neurology, neuro-oncology, neuromuscular, movement disorders, epilepsy, headache and pain management, cognitive neurology, neurosurgery, neurocritical care, neuro ophthalmology and general neurology.
We offer highly competitive compensation, including incentives, one of the finest benefits offerings in the northeast including generous paid time off and retirement plans, robust academic and research opportunities, and access to the Physician Leadership Development Institute.
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of New England’s most stunning and desirable communities, offering nationally acclaimed schools and exciting year-round recreation. Choose to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, in a Kiplinger’s “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family,” or in Travel and Leisure’s “Coolest suburb in America,” so you will love heading to work and heading home.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE contact HHC’s Neuroscience Recruiter Clayton Tebbetts at Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org - 860-249-6927.