Live, work and play in beautiful Oshkosh or Green Bay Wisconsin-plus Market Leading Pay & Six Figure Student Loan Forgiveness!
Join Advocate Health, the 3rd largest not-for-profit health care system in the country at our busy and growing practice. This is a great opportunity to join an established practice, quickly build a patient panel or provide support with inpatient coverage.
As part of the Neurosciences Service line with Advocate Health, you will be supported by a nationally recognized and financially stable health care system. Our Medical Centers offer a collegial medical group and strong referral relationships. You will join an expansive network of Neurologists that is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions.
General and Subspecialty Neurologists:
- Established and respected referral relationships
- Patient volumes will ensure a full practice
- Excellent clinical and operational support
- Market leading compensation
- Consult service with block scheduling
- Acute Tele-stroke/neurology service in place
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
- Salary-based compensation with extra shift pay if desired
About Advocate Health Advocate Health is the 3rd largest not-for-profit integrated health system in the nation.
- Our clinician led and governed medical group in Illinois and Wisconsin with 3700+ physicians and more than 2000 APCs gives you a voice
- With 27 hospitals and over 500 sites of care we serve over 3 million patients annually in the Midwest
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care
- We are committed to diversity, inclusion and cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion
- Up to $180K in Student Loan Forgiveness
- Market Leading salary guarantees and robust benefits package that includes paid medical liability insurance, relocation, sign on bonus and generous CME and matching 401K
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Financial stability and resources of a leading and nationally recognized health system
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located on the largest freshwater lake in Wisconsin, Oshkosh and its surrounding communities are home to limitless recreational activities including sailing, boating and fishing as well as lively concerts (including Country USA and Rock USA), festivals and farmers markets. Oshkosh is also home to the EAA Airventure, an air show that hosts some of the world’s best pilots and aircraft homebuilders. Just 90 minutes north of Milwaukee and less than an hour from Green Bay - residents enjoy easy access to major cities while enjoying the homespun atmosphere of this idyllic Midwestern city. The area also boasts safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Green Bay, WI-The best place to live in the United States
National rankings by U.S. News & World Report declared Green Bay the #1 place to live in the United States. With a total metro population of nearly 330,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living. In addition to the #1 ranking for Best Place to Live, Green Bay also ranked #7 for Best Places to Live for Quality of Life, #8 in Cheapest Places to Live and #18 among Safest Places to Live in the United States.
Additional opportunities throughout Wisconsin and Illinois for General Neurologists, and subspecialists with training in Stroke, Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular, Neuroimmunology, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy and Headache.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
For immediate consideration please contact Becky Bork email@example.com