Advocate Health is the 3rd largest not-for-profit healthcare system in the country and serves 3 million patients annually, across 400 miles in 27 hospitals and over 500 sites of care in metropolitan Chicago and eastern Wisconsin.
Advocate Health is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join our team and meet the growing demands for Neurology services in Palos Heights, IL. You will be joining an established, high-volume practice with multiple providers. Contribute your clinical skills and interests to our General Neurology practice in a desirable Southwest/Chicagoland suburb. Palos Heights is a vibrant, culturally diverse, family friendly community southwest of downtown Chicago. You will find quality education with both public and private schools, affordable housing, lovely parks, and access to 2 major airports.
Advocate Health welcomes practicing physicians or new providers.
- Join 5 busy providers
- Established referral relationships-you will build a practice rapidly
- All subspecialty interests welcome, especially fellowship training in Neuromuscular, Neurophysiology, Headache
- Collegial group with strong administrative and clinical support
- Employment will be through Advocate Medical Group/Advocate Health
Advocate Health is committed to your professional interests and building the practice you trained for....
- Our clinician led and governed medical group gives you a voice
- We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care
- We are committed to diversity, inclusion and cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion
At Advocate Health we are committed to…
- Delivering the best health outcomes
- Making care more accessible and affordable
- Being a force for meaningful social impact
- Bringing medical innovations to patients more quickly
- Addressing the root causes of health inequities
- Advancing population health
- Enabling career advancement
- Achieving carbon Neutrality by 2030
- Collegial and supportive practice environments
- Commitment to physician engagement and retention
- Established referral relationships
- Significant market share and respected providers ensures a thriving practice
- Work/Life balance-build the practice that meets your professional interests and personal goals
Our Program Offers:
- Financial stability and resources of a leading and nationally recognized health system
- Competitive salary guarantees and benefits package that includes paid medical liability insurance relocation, sign on bonus and generous CME
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Positions qualify for Public Student Loan Forgiveness
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a big city, suburbs or become a part of a thriving small-town community, we can help you can choose a career to match your life!
- Illinois Locations: Chicago, Oak Lawn, Downers Grove, Park Ridge and Aurora
- Wisconsin Locations: Kenosha, Metro & Suburban Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Oshkosh, Green Bay and Marinette
Forward your CV and cover letter to schedule a call Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org