- Specialty: Vascular Neurology
- Schedule: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
- Call Schedule: 1- 24 hour shift per week
- Practice Detail: We have 5 providers (all MD) and 2 APP. We have 13 support staff (one that is an EEG/EMG Tech for outlying clinics)
- Partnership with onsite Neurosurgery and NeuroInterventional Radiologists.
- EMR System: CERNER
- Facility: Ascension Borgess Neurology
- Location: 1541 Gull Road, Suite 100, Kalamazoo, MI
- ***We have a location in Battle Creek that is staffed M-F 8-5 and we go to Allegan, Coldwater, Marshall, and Three Rivers for clinics. This position is for Kalamazoo only.
- Visa Eligibility: NO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Short-term Disability
- Competitve Salary with full benefits and CME allowance
About Ascension Borgess Hospital
- As a member of Ascension Borgess Hospital, our physicians join a large community of providers who are called to deliver compassionate, personalized care for all persons, especially those who are struggling or affected by poverty.
- As a member of the largest nonprofit provider of care in the country, we are able to share best practices and knowledge across our smart network.
- Borgess Ascension Hospital includes more than 130 sites of care in 15 southern Michigan cities, as well as eight owned or affiliated hospitals, a nursing home, ambulatory care facilities, home health care, physician practices, managed care services, a cancer center and an air ambulance service.
- Borgess Ascension Hospital, the heart of the network in Kalamazoo, is a 424-bed teaching facility, with renowned cardiology, behavioral health and neuroscience programs.
- Located halfway between Detroit and Chicago and 45 minutes from the Lake Michigan shoreline
- It is an important destination for business, education and cultural events.
- Kalamazoo is home to three local colleges/universities as well as Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine.
- Portage, MI, just 10 minutes outside of the city, has been ranked by several publications and websites as one of the BEST PLACES to live in MI.
- We are also home to the famous Kalamazoo Promise. The Kalamazoo Promise is the only scholarship program of its kind. The program provides resident graduates of the Kalamazoo Public Schools with up to 100 percent of their tuition and mandatory fees for four years at Michigan's public universities and community colleges. (Including U of M & MSU)