Dignity Health has an array of exciting Neurologist opportunities available in the following communities:
- Merced - General (70% outpatient, 30% inpatient practice with an optional opportunity to also become the Stroke Director)
BAY AREA CALIFORNIA
- Belmont - General or Neurophysiology (EEG and EMG required)
- Sacramento – Open to multiple sub-specialties (General, Neuromuscular, Headache, Multiple Sclerosis, Movement Disorders)
- Redding – Neurohospitalist
To see the details for each opportunity and apply, please click on the links above. To learn about the Neurology openings across our health system, please visit: bit.ly/DHNeurology.
- Established multi-specialty group (s)
- Tele-Neurology service in place (with affiliate Group)
- Affiliated with Joint Commission Gold Certified Primary Stroke Centers
- Alignment with the fifth largest health system in the nation and largest hospital provider in California
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary guarantee period & bonus incentives
- Attractive benefits package (medical insurance, 401K, pension, malpractice coverage, CME allowance, etc.)
- Generous time off
Compensation Range: $270,671 - $325,000 (varies by group)
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
- Proximity to large San Francisco, Sacramento, Napa, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite
- Warm weather
- Top-ranked schools (charter, public, private, faith-based)
- Ideal for outdoor lovers (hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, boating)
The Dignity Health network includes 10,000 physicians and 55,000 employees providing care at more than 400 care centers and 39 hospitals throughout Arizona, California, and Nevada. We provide an environment where employees feel welcome and inspired to learn from one another. The way in which we approach our patients and each other is engrained in our culture and can be summed up in two powerful words: Hello humankindness™ (hellohumankindness.org)
Find out more at dignityphysiciancareers.org.
To apply, please send CV to: